– We are close to “collapse territory”
– After Nov only an SSW can save prices
– NO producers will see negative EBIT again if we don’t see a stable change in energy outlook
– Up to then gradually rising Hydbal to extreme levels
– Complete madness that NVE says yes to massive wind investments, few cables and risk for low prices for 6-10 years before consumption offset the massive investments in wind and bearish impact of Energy Climate Changes…
– Energy Climate Changes: accumulated Warm, Wet and Windy, periods of extreme WWW will be seen more often = Hydbal (HPR) will have a problem coming down…
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.